At Retire Ready, we manage many Services Australia (formerly Centrelink) relationships on behalf of our clients. We understand that interacting with government organisations can be overwhelming. We work very closely with Services Australia to manage this relationship for you.
Are you age pension age? Information about qualifying age can be found below:
How can we help?
The first step is a comprehensive get to know you session with our Senior Adviser. We will explore your eligibility for payments and / or concessional cards.
Please allow up to 90 minutes for this meeting.
Total cost $250
Age Pension Assistance
We take the confusion and frustration out of the claim process, and manage the Age Pension application from start to finish on your behalf. The involves:
- Registration of Retire Ready as your Nominee with Services Australia
- We complete the application with you
- Once lodged, we track your application, and address any enquiries with your application along the way in a timely manner
- Once your claim is approved, we check that your assets and income details are correct, and that you are being paid correctly.
- Once we are satisfied that everything is in order, we cancel the Nominee arrangement
Cost from $1,100*
*The cost will be advised upfront and dependent upon the complexity of your financial circumstances.
Never want to deal with Services Australia again? We can continue to manage your relationship with Services Australia for you. We will make updates to assets or income, as well as action any letters or correspondence received, as required. You can sit back and enjoy retirement, with the peace of mind of knowing you are being paid correctly.
Cost from $880 pa